Sunday, February 21, 2010

Deathvalley

Since the first of the year Kyle has been working in Deathvalley! He normally comes home every weekend but this weekend he wasn't able to so me, Iggy & Jewels decided we would go see him.

My travel partners!


Sand Dunes in the mild of nowhere. You can go hike them but you can't ride on them. I would have been one of those people that went out and hiked it, but Kyle was making fun of everyone that was out there hiking it then asked me if I wanted to.... so needless to say I just said no!

Ubehebe Crater - This is about 3 miles from where Kyle works everyday.


Very cold at the Crater


The highlight of the trip.... Well besides seeing Kyle was.... Scotty's castle
If you haven't been there I highly recommend it.
It was really neat and I can't wait to go back and take the underground tour


This is where Kyle was staying before they moved him to Beatty aka the twilight zone.
That place (Beatty) looks just like those old towns that are always in scary movies. He is now staying in the Space Station RV parking, and man was in entertaining. Okay not really but I had a great time people watching and talking to all the random people there. By the time I left I was like BFF with most of his neighbors and knew everyone life history.



At dinner at the only place in Beatty to eat at. They had yummy pizza though!

Overall I had a pretty nice weekend just haning out with Kyle!
Love you babe!





























No comments: